<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6554257867095968281?origin\x3dhttps://jamiekitten.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>



Maybe just a tiny peep into my world.



↑ Click to know more ↑ ♡

HOME

Find me..

Instagram: jamiexjm

Twitter: twitter.com/jamiexjm


Archives

September 2012
May 2013
June 2013
July 2013
August 2013
September 2013
October 2013
November 2013
December 2013
January 2014
February 2014
April 2014
May 2014
June 2014
July 2014
June 2017


Ads





❤ Wednesday, May 29, 2013




I miss you! I'm looking forward to our movie date on Friday! We haven't gone for a movie date in a long time. I can't even remember the last movie we went to catch. Hope the popcorn on Friday night is extra crunchy and warm and sweet! Sounds like you! Hehe. 

I miss staying over with you already. Before this past week, I hadn't stayed over in months. It's almost June already. I don't know when will the next stayover be :'( Especially since next Wednesday it'll be your operation. We won't be able to do many things while you're recovering. And I will have to go home myself too. I don't want to go on Saturdays without you. I can't leave you alone at home. Please let me be there with you on Saturdays :( 
Post a Comment