It is 7am on the mrt and I am sleepy as a kitten. I woke up at 6 and as always I always need to set at least 10 alarms to make sure I do wake up on time. I kid you not. I woke up and the first thing I saw was Baby Patchie's big eyes looking at me, hehe. She's such a precious little one.
I am quite grumpy this morning; Beanie is such an ankle biter. She bit my ankle for no reason and it wasn't even one of those playful chews. It was a hard bite and it hurt and now I have bite marks on my ankle. Not the best way to start off a Monday morning huh?
I think it's funny when you're taking the mrt so early in the morning and then you get a seat, you look opposite you and the people sitting there all have their eyes closed. It's so weird. And this morning I have the sniffles and I don't have any tissue so it's annoying. At least I'm not sneezing a whole lot, or else things could get messy if you know what I mean.
I don't have the blogger app on my phone because my phone doesn't have spare space for one more app right now so I have to blog through safari which means I can't upload photos and it's a bother. I guess I just have to make space. It's so hard because 80% of the photos in my phone are of Patchie and I refuse to delete any of them. I need to get an external hard drive because my laptop is full of her photos as well. What can I say? I am obsessed with my cat, not surprisingly.
It's only Monday, but I'm looking forward to the weekends already. I have a new romper to wear and I'm excited. I love rompers, but I don't have many. I'll be on the lookout for more because they're just so easy to wear and so comfortable. Only thing is sometimes getting out of them to pee can be quite bothersome.
Speaking of new things, I got a new lipstick that day and it is gorgeous! I put some photos up another time and maybe a short review on it if I can. I've only worn it once but so far I quite enjoy it. Only problem is my lips. I have really sensitive, peeling lips which act up on allergies and takes quite a long while to go away. I know I shouldn't be peeling them but ever since I was a kid I've had a thing for peeling stuff. I'm sure it is really common especially when we used to fall down when we were young and our knees bleed and eventually dry to scabs and we can't help peeling them. It's the same thing! I'm trying to resist though but I must say it's quite a gratifying. It makes my lips bleed and they look quite bad so I really need to find something to make them better and not be so dry and peeling all the time. I can't even use lip balm because my lips are so sensitive that lip balms make the peeling worse. Which I'm sure is no surprise since most lip balms contain a certain percentage of acid to make your lips peel so you'd use it more and buy more. It's really bad but I guess it's pretty smart since most people are unaware and just keep buying them.
I've reached Jurong East now. Toodles!