<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6554257867095968281?origin\x3dhttps://jamiekitten.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>



Maybe just a tiny peep into my world.



↑ Click to know more ↑ ♡

HOME

Find me..

Instagram: jamiexjm

Twitter: twitter.com/jamiexjm


Archives

September 2012
May 2013
June 2013
July 2013
August 2013
September 2013
October 2013
November 2013
December 2013
January 2014
February 2014
April 2014
May 2014
June 2014
July 2014
June 2017


Ads




Sweet dreams I'll have!

❤ Sunday, June 2, 2013

Been sneezing all night. It really sucks. Took a pill for it but it's not working. I'm trying to sleep but the heat isn't helping with the sneezing at all. I'm trying to have happy thoughts so here's a list of things that I want to eat, though I won't be able to have most of them any time soon eith because I can't get them or because B's having a little surgery next Wednesday :(

• Creme brûlée 
• Creme caramel aka Flan (never had but need to try)
• Starbuck's Christmas special Peppermint chocolate stack. Damn it this was THEEE best thing ever. 
• P.S Cafe's Butterscotch banana cake
• Cupcakes from Twelve Cupcakes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
• Seafood Tom yum penne and cheese sticks from Pastamania!!
• Dragon rolls and spicy ramen from Sushi Tei even though I did say I got a little sick of sushi this month. Apparently not. 
• Chilli cheese fries from Carl's Junior
• Squid ink Fettuccine with crabmeat from Valentino!!
• Seafood aglio olio from TCC!! 
• Tom yum woon sen and otah and MANGO STICKY RICE!! From Thai Express. Omg. Mango sticky rice. 
• Truffle fries mmm!!
• Cheesy mushrooms from Pizza Hut! Haven't had these in a long time :/
• Har gao and wonton noodles from Mayim!
• Caramel popcorn from Garrett's
• Flamin' Hot Cheetos. Tragedy of my life. Why I no live in USA? Why you no sell Flamin' Hot Cheetos in Singapore? The original flavour is awful. 

Okay that's about it for now. I know it is an extensive list of cravings but I am very hungry right now. And yes a lot of the stuff are sweet and probably all of them are unhealthy but I have a major sweet tooth. B agrees that probably every one of my teeth is a sweet tooth that's why I love dessert and sweet stuff so much. I'm a baby! :p

That was a good distraction. I've stopped sneezing. Now I can sleep. Teddy smells like B and that makes me miss him incredibly :( Goodnight. 
Post a Comment