<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6554257867095968281?origin\x3dhttps://jamiekitten.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>



Maybe just a tiny peep into my world.



↑ Click to know more ↑ ♡

HOME

Find me..

Instagram: jamiexjm

Twitter: twitter.com/jamiexjm


Archives

September 2012
May 2013
June 2013
July 2013
August 2013
September 2013
October 2013
November 2013
December 2013
January 2014
February 2014
April 2014
May 2014
June 2014
July 2014
June 2017


Ads




Long-lost Hair Update

❤ Friday, September 27, 2013

A couple of weeks ago I finally went for my what-seems-to-be-annual haircut. 
Not happy to find that the usual salon I got to has increased their cut+wash+blow from what I remembered was about $35 to a freaking $50. That is one hell of a difference there. 
AND I found out that the guy who had cut my hair twice before is no longer working there. I paid $50 to get a risky haircut, not good. 

Thankfully it turned out not bad, overall the layers are a little shorter than what I usually get. It's for the better I guess, since I always get too lazy to go for a haircut and my hair just grows really long. 

Somehow the photos I took of my hair just after getting it cut are no longer in my phone. I guess I've transferred them to my laptop and deleted them so I shall steal from my Instagram. 


The hairstylist blow-dried waves into my hair and I quite like it. I usually do my waves with a curling iron which is more time consuming and the effect probably doesn't last very long even with hairspray. Now if only I bother blow-drying waves into my hair. I'm not into the stick-straight hair/rebonded look. The last time I rebonded my hair was when I was 14 I think. That was seven years ago, wow. My natural hair is pretty straight while curving in slightly at the ends which I like actually, since I like the straight-but-not-stick-straight look. I notice that the shorter my hair gets the more it curves in at the ends so my hair gets more body in the first few months of getting a haircut, until it grows really long and straightens out. 

Note to self: Stop procrastinating haircuts and also find a new place to get a haircut the next time. $50 is not pocket-friendly.


Toodlepips!

Labels: ,

Post a Comment