▶
◀
Jamie
Maybe just a tiny peep into my world.
↑ Click to know more ↑ ♡
HOME
Find me..
Instagram: jamiexjm
Twitter:
twitter.com/jamiexjm
Archives
September 2012
May 2013
June 2013
July 2013
August 2013
September 2013
October 2013
November 2013
December 2013
January 2014
February 2014
April 2014
May 2014
June 2014
July 2014
June 2017
Ads
❤ Sunday, September 15, 2013
Some nights you're just singing your favourite song in bed, and you end up crying in the dark, singing that song while tears roll off your face and onto your pillow..
One of those nights.
Post a Comment
About Me
I live in super sunny Singapore, but I hate the heat and humidity here. Born on 9th April 1992, which makes me an Aries ♈, not that I'm into that horoscope-hocus-pocus type of thing. I just like lambs and the symbol of Aries is a lamb so that makes me happy. I like to think that I love animals but actually I really just love mammals. Now I'm just rambling.. Just read my blog!
More information
I love cats and desserts. Meow.
More about this site
Et harumd dereud facilis est er expedit distinct. Et harumd dereud facilis est er expedit distinct. Yoii rockem sockem mow-em yown. Manarie li que vaqeriao. Occae et harumb bet theap. Est praesent luptatum. Ha! Bis nostrud exercitation ullam mmodo consequet. Duis aute in voluptate velit esse cillum dolore eu fugiat nulla pariatur. At vver eos et accusam dignissum qui blandit est praesent luptatum delenit aigue excepteur sint occae. Et harumd dereud facilis est er expedit distinct.
Great applause and gratitude
'Fairy Tale' is humbly brought to you by
幻
爵
. Icons used are from
sunday secrets
. Colors used are from
html color codes
while fonts are taken from
google
.
Background
. Inspiration is from Between the Lines by Jodi.