As I am currently seated in a train I figured this would be a good opportunity to churn out a blog post. However, I have obviously not thought this through as I have no idea where this post would be going at all.
How time flies, it's past mid-October already. Where has this year gone? It seems like 2012 was just yesterday. I think as each day passes I am getting more aware of my current state as a 20-something. And with that comes the not-so-pleasant reminder that I am a very confused 20-something.
I remember years ago Mommy told me, "Time will fly by even faster once you turn 21."
Needless to say, I was very ready to disagree at that time. That doesn't make any sense, does it? Hasn't time always been the same? Probably the only constant in life? How can time fly faster for someone who's 21 or older yet at the same time be slower for someone younger? But then how do you explain why time seems to fly by faster when we're having fun and how it seems to crawl at a snail's pace when we're not?
Very curious indeed. Until I turned 21 this year. And as I said, where has this year gone? Gone is precisely where it went. Gone in a blink of an eye. I hardly remember June, or July, or August for the matter.
And once again I ask myself, how does time fly by faster for me now yet remain slower for other people? I guess I'll never find out.
I would just like to lament that time is flying by too fast for me to catch hold of to make something good out of it. I'm trying!
Labels: Random Ramblings