I think when it comes to relationships it's so easy to complain when things don't go well,
but we always forget to be thankful for the happy moments.
Since B's been away for twelve days, well it's not twelve days yet he'll be back on Sunday night, I've been missing him a lot.
I feel really thankful for our relationship and our love for each other because I hear of relationships around me or even on social media, and somehow they make me realise just how blessed I am for B and what we have.
It's very easy to give up on someone or a relationship. After all it's human instinct to get away when things don't look good.
But nobody is perfect, there's never going to be someone who's completely perfect.
It is hard to find someone who loves you the way you want to be loved, or who loves you more than that.
I did and I am beyond thankful for that. It makes me feel sheepish saying all of this but I believe in counting my blessings.
B and I don't have a perfect relationship because we're not perfect people.
But when you can feel perfectly blissful in an imperfect place, you know it's where you're meant to be.